Finishing putty can itself function as ultimate decorative finish.
Its immediate Objective is:
- Closing alignment of the face;
- removal of minor defects in the wall or ceiling;
- Strengthening the protective properties of the treated surface: water resistance, cold and heat resistance, resistance to mechanical stress and vibration, etc;
- providing the necessary performance properties to the bottom layer, for example, plasticity, to avoid cracking.
- Improving the quality of their working surface after the prior rougher remedy and preparing it to further finishing;
- Giving the surface a decorative look, uniform coloration.
“Knauf-Multifinish paste” ready-made polymer filler 20kg
KNAUF-Multi-finish glue is a readymade filler mixture based on polymer dispersion with mineral limestone filler and additives that govern the properties https://gidpostroy.ru/ of the mix.
It is used inside for:
- Puttying the joints between KNAUF-sheets with a thinned edge (UC) and a straight cut edge, together with reinforcing tape;
- Finishing puttying the joints and surface of KNAUF-sheets, embedded with the mix KNAUF-Fugenfuller or KNAUF-Uniflot, from the preparation of the surface for high-quality painting;
KNAUF-Multi-finish glue should not be used for sealing joints between perforated noise absorbing gypsum boards.
- Doesn’t require mixing and aging;
- Has an elastic consistency;
- fills the joints nicely;
- dries quickly;
- is easily sanded;
- has a good adhesion to the substrate;
- includes a high level of whiteness following drying.
Consumption of the filler mixture is:
- When sealing the joints of KNAUF-sheets with a thin border of the AC ~ 0.30-0.35 kg/m2
- at full puttying of this surface with 1 mm coating depth ~ 1.7 kg/m2
Procedure of functions
The warmth of the foundation and the room air has to be at least 10°C.
KNAUF-boards must be securely assembled on the load-bearing framework, be dry, clean and dust-free. Puttying the joints of KNAUF-boards ought to be reached in the operational temperatures and humidity requirements, following all work related to its modifications, which excludes linear deformations of all gypsum board sheets.
Huge irregularities or damages must be levelled with KNAUF-Fugenfüller compound and dried.