Modern repairs do not do without using plaster, since the walls, floor and ceiling at the finished shape should be perfectly , be heat and noise insulated, function long and reliably. If you do not employ a coating of plaster on the rough wall, you won’t obtain the desired effect. In order for the plaster coating to hold reliably, to not crack and not to collapse, it is very important to strengthen it. Such a fixing mechanism would be the net.
If formerly used more primitive and inconvenient materials to fortify the surface under plaster, with the advent of mesh made from new materials to operate has become a lot more convenient and https://masterseptika.ru/ faster. Plastering mesh can be made from different materials, have different cell dimensions, shape and weight of their mesh. All this causes distinct results from its usage.
Virtually every construction shop now includes a selection of mesh below the plaster, which have various lengths, which makes it possible to select the optimal quantity of material needed for the job. The concept of working with it is quite simple, making its use more popular for the repair of all chambers in the house, flat, office, obtaining excellent final outcomes.
Plastering mesh is an extremely important element for the repair job, since with its use, the finishing of the walls is laid easier, and the result is considerably longer. After plastering using the mesh the wall won’t change its properties, and so the background won’t be threatened by rips at the joints or around the cloth itself. Painted walls would be susceptible to the blemishes that appear on these, thus by selecting this technique, it is important to take care of the dependability of the wall along with its strength.
Any type of cladding will be a whole lot more confidently connected to the surface, which can be properly handled, and also its service life increases several times, when the surface has been fortified and protected by all kinds of influences and unpleasant environmental factors.What to pick?
If we consider the metallic type of grids, then you will find their own standards by which to select one or the other choice. These comprise:
- The excellent features of the raw material, which can be taken for the production of the rod or wire. It’s desirable to get information concerning the metal grade of the steel where the mesh is created, which will reveal how high quality the product is.
- The price of steel will likely be higher at small traders, therefore for large batches should apply to the companies that do it. Substantial turnover of the product gives an opportunity to recoup this, and therefore do not exhibit too high a cost.
- The caliber of the sticks themselves, the existence of galvanized coat. Non-galvanized mesh may be used for inside functions, if it’s used for exterior and not coated with a unique compound, it will soon corrode and traces of rust can get to the outer layer of finish.
- It’s critical to choose the ideal kind of grid. When it’s welded, it will hold plaster greater than just twisted. This can be important when working with a brick wall or muddy concrete outside the home, in which the plaster layer can reach significant size.
- The sticks should have a clearly rationed depth of the rods, so when deciding upon a mesh, you ought to look closely at the GOST norms in each package.
Plastic version of the grid for plaster is not inferior to any one of the above choices, it can be used on any surface, inside or out, for your plinth and facade. The only situation where it’s well worth turning all the exact same to the grid of steel, is going to be the existence of a thick layer of plaster, and this has a great deal of fat, in all other situations, modern grids will probably be more convenient to do the job.
Using a plastic version includes the choice of the right size net, which is often reduced to values of 6 mm, but you can choose another alternative, depending on the requirements and convenience in the job.