The outside pool is a superb place to unwind. Another disadvantage of an outside swimming pool is the rapid clogging with dust, https://moyakovka.ru/ leaves and other debris. If you build a pool at a greenhouse on your dacha, the skillet is going to be protected from the damaging impact of the natural environment, and the bathing season may be extended till the start of frost.
Kinds of greenhouses for a Pool
Traditionally organize on a garden plot pool at a polycarbonate greenhouse, but the definition of the type of construction is not limited to the selection of masking material. In the massive quantity of evaporation within the building is continually maintained high levels of humidity. Not every substance will be acceptable for the frame of the greenhouse. Wood will rot fast, and black metal is going to be destroyed by rust. To create a skeleton, stainless steel, aluminum, steel with a galvanized or plastic coating will be suitable.
The upcoming important choice is your shape. In addition to aesthetics, the greenhouse for the pool has to have the ability to withstand wind loads and also a large quantity of precipitation.
A beautiful and durable pool at the greenhouse in the cottage will get the following kinds:
- Arch. Semicircular roof design is not hard to make, as polycarbonate is easy to bend. Snow moves off the pitched surfaces. The arch is resistant to strong gusts of wind.
- Dome. Greenhouses of this form are constructed over round fonts. The plan is difficult to create and spends a great deal of material.
- One or two slopes. The simplest variant of a greenhouse to get a ribbon with horizontal walls is easy to erect. On the other hand, the polycarbonate construction is stable, afraid of powerful winds and heavy precipitation. A version with a single slope isn’t suitable for snowy regions.
- Asymmetric form. Usually such greenhouses for swimming pools consist of a flat wall, passing into a big semicircle. The construction of polycarbonate is difficult to create and demands proper positioning relative to the regular wind direction.
Choosing the shape of a polycarbonate shelter depends upon the size of this pool, in addition to how many people are depended on the resting area.
The polycarbonate structure is designed simply to protect the water out of clogging, behaving as a cover. Over a small pool more often put hinged shirts, and large fonts are equipped with a sliding system.
Covered with polycarbonate high greenhouses outfitted with doors that are wide. Do doors create slipping, with the top elevator or hinged.
Pool with a cover of polycarbonate has lots of benefits:
- Polycarbonate and metal profile to the frame are considered an environmentally friendly substance. No compound odors will collect within the greenhouse out of heating the construction under sunlight.
- Polycarbonate cover to the pool is durable and lightweight. If necessary it can be moved to another place.
- Polycarbonate is resistant to harsh weather conditions.
- Inside the greenhouse that a greenhouse effect is made. It reduces the intensity of water evaporation from the pool, reduces the threat of reproduction of harmful microflora. The pool under the polycarbonate dome is protected from debris clogging.
- Lightweight materials are suitable for self erection of the shelter.
- Polycarbonate pavilion has great light permeability. The material is inexpensive and can last up to ten years.
- The pool under the shelter will remain clean. No rust will crumble in the stainless profile, and dirty polycarbonate could be easily removed with a rag.
Of the disadvantages, there’s 1 point. Polycarbonate is fearful of powerful mechanical consequences. To ensure that the shelter is not damaged by falling branches, the pool is not put under trees.
Important: To pavilion for the pool for a very long time to function, to cover use polycarbonate sheets of thickness less than 8 mm.
Selecting the type of fonts and installation procedures
If we briefly consider how to make a pool at a greenhouse from polycarbonate, the work begins with the option of size. The fonts must be enough for all members of their family to visit at precisely the same time. According to the type of installment of these bowls are buried, partly embedded or installed on the surface. The latter type may have a frame swimming at a greenhouse of polycarbonate or a tiny inflatable bowl. The most dependable is considered a totally buried font. From the dacha you can make a bowl under a dome of two 2 types:
A reinforced concrete font is poured right inside the pit. In the base of the pit, a cushion of sand with crushed stone is poured along with a reinforcing mesh is laid. First, the bottom of the bowl is poured from the mortar. After the concrete hardens, place the formwork to the pouring of the walls. The finished bowl is covered with primer onto the outside and tiled, painted or otherwise finished inside.