To make a panoramic green corner near your house with your hands is like painting a picture. In addition to the practical benefits it’s a job for the soul, imagination, which will be pleased with the results.
No matter what size is intended, the principal thing to understand how to sow the lawn. First it is worth to determine what sort of lawn cover is preferable to the selected website.
Kinds of lawns
There are four types. They vary slightly in purpose and application. What is the lawn for: to admire, to rest, to perform ? Your decision:
- Garden variant (routine ); combines all the benefits of marijuana pay; seems great, convenient for picnics, games, diversion; could be put in the sun, in the penumbra; maintenance – regular watering, watering;
- English variant (parterre); distinguished from dense grass; likes only sunny areas; best ornamental properties, but needs daily watering, and regular mowing and feeding; harsh weather is poorly tolerated, prefers mild winters and smallish changes in temperature;
- floral (blended ); green bud mixed with stunted bright flowers; you can find varieties:
- https://vashaterrasa.ru Moorish; more decorative; doesn’t like frequent movement; resembles a lush overgrown bed;
- clover; withstands heavy traffic, wrought iron, likes moist soil.
- Floral yards are low upkeep; reestablish in their own;
- roll model; quick and expensive way; resistant to visitors, tolerates drought, frost, immediately makes a thick, viable carpet.
It is essential to ready the plot. With your own hands to perform it is Simple, the primary thing would be to follow the guidelines of specialists:
- Determine the dimensions;
- Think about the existence of flowerbeds, trees, and garden sculptures;
- remember that a high curb averts quality mowing;
Put a lawn one meter from the border or where there are no barriers;
Consider how convenient It’ll Be to use a lawn mower;Stem circles, avenues are better to meet decorative mulch or other suitable choice.
Organizing the dirt
Well-prepared dirt is the cornerstone of the yard. It is correct to put it in sequence two months before the expected sowing. It should be performed as if you’re likely to throw seeds tomorrow. If any points of prep aren’t followed, there isn’t any guarantee of friendly sprouts.