Floor coverings in modern layout are represented by many different materials, many of which resemble natural wood in their characteristics. The leading position among this chic variety is accepted https://1popechi.ru/ by tiles . It is manufactured artificially using organic raw materials. Due to the abundant choice of textures and colors, such floors look spectacular and stylish, and match with almost any style of room layout.
Benefits and disadvantages
The massive demand for floor tiles beneath laminate is explained not just with their presentable appearance, but also by a range of benefits. Porcelain stoneware is significantly different from traditional ceramics and organic solid wood, so it is often employed as the main element for decorating flooring.
Among the positive properties of this material can be distinguished:
- Reliability in operation. The coat doesn’t wear off and doesn’t lose its attractiveness after 50 years;
- safety in application. The planks are resistant to elevated temperature changes, they do not catch fire;
- neutrality to compound influences. Products aren’t terrified of alkalis and acids;
- high moisture resistance. The substance is impermeable to water, therefore it’s not a favorable spot for the formation of fungus and mold;
- excellent thermal insulating material. Such coatings are Acceptable for the system”warm floor”, as they consist of clay, which at elevated temperature Can conduct heat ;
aesthetics. In look, the tiles are not inferior to flooring made from pure stone or wood.
No matter how ideal this material is, it isn’t devoid of downsides.
The primary disadvantages of artificial laminate can include:
- The high cost. The product, which may last more than a dozen decades is expensive, but in performance, these costs are sure to pay off;
- low rates of sound insulation.
So far, tile under the laminate is produced of 2 different types: ceramic and ceramic stoneware. The very first variant of the coat is obtained by the technology of monocottura.
This sort of product is distinguished by high strength, resistance to moisture and vapors, well withstands mechanical loads.
In addition, the ceramic floor is frost-resistant, but its outside coating is subject to wear and tear over the years.
In terms of porcelain stoneware, it’s produced of special varieties of mineral and clay impurities, whose composition is similar to that of pure stone. Such boards are burned and pressed under high pressure. The end result is a lasting and beautiful finishing substance.
The 2 kinds of boards just replicate the proportions and measurements of the floorboard. Rectangular shapes are the most common, but sometimes square ones are readily available.